We work on all vehicles, large and small.
When your large vehicle has been involved in some sort of conflict resulting in damage, it not only rapidly decreases its value, but its usability, durability and quality. It’s of the utmost importance to get smash repairs completed as soon as you can, to prevent further damage from taking place.
If left un-checked for a long period of time, ruptured or damaged body parts can lead to rust, which spreads quickly and is costly to get rid of. Save yourself the time and money, and organise smash repairs for your bus, truck, trailer or any other sort of large vehicle as soon as you possibly can.
We’ve been providing smash repairs to the domestic and commercial industries in Townsville for over 30 years, and can get your car back into optimal condition, pronto.
Are you looking for a body shop that can service large vehicles?
Give us a call today on (07) 4725 6100.
What we do
- Small repairs
- Panel replacement
- Plastic repairs
Simply put, anything that can or needs to be painted, we will paint. Whether it’s a simple buff, or we need to strip down part or all of the car in order to get your paint job as it should be, we have the skills, knowledge and technology that allow us to do so.
How it works
- Get in touch with us over the phone, email, or face-to-face and tell us about what you need. Having the vehicle in question with you is always advantageous, however if you can’t get it to our workshop, bring photos, or alternatively we can organise to come out to see you within a few days.
- We’ll provide you with an obligation free quote at no cost to you.
- Once accepted, we’ll begin work on your vehicle. During this process, you are more than welcome to visit our workshop to check up on the process, or alternatively, download our app to get regular updates on your phone.
- When the work is finished, we will get in contact with you to organise to pick it up.
- If you require any further spray painting or smash repairs services in the future, you know who to call!
Get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible with David Taylor smash repairs.