An Easy Fix.
When your vehicle has been involved in some sort of conflict resulting in damage, it not only rapidly decreases its value, but it’s usability, durability and quality. It’s of the utmost importance to get car body repairs completed as soon as you can, to prevent further damage from taking place.
If left un-checked for a long period of time, ruptured or damaged car body parts can lead to rust, which spreads quickly and is costly to get rid of. Save yourself the time and money, and organise car body repairs as soon as you possibly can.
We’ve been providing car body repairs to the domestic and commercial industries in Townsville for over 30 years, and can get your car back into optimal condition, pronto.
What we do
Our private repairs comprise of either one or both of the following, paint or repairs.
- Small repairs
- Panel replacement
- Structural/heavy smash/chassis
- Plastic repairs
Simply put, anything that can or needs to be painted, we will paint. Whether it’s a simple buff, or we need to strip down part or all of the car in order to get your paint job as it should be, we have the skills, knowledge and technology that allow us to do so.
How it works
- Get in touch with us over the phone, email, Facebook or face-to-face and tell us about what you need. Having the vehicle in question with you is always an advantage, however if you can’t get it to our workshop, bring photos, or alternatively we can organise to come out to see you within a few days.
- We’ll provide you with an obligation free quote at no cost to you.
- Once accepted, we will begin work on your vehicle as soon as possible. During this time, you are more than welcome to visit the workshop to get an update, inspect our progress etc. or, download our App to get these sent to your phone.
- When the work is finished, we will get in contact with you to organise to pick it up.
- If you require any further spray painting or panel beating services in the future, you know who to call!
Get your car back on the road as soon as possible with David Taylor car body repairs.